夹布氟胶防尘圈-James walker Wiper Type L for rods
Our Wiper Type L rings are designed to limit the ingress of foreign matter
in the area of the seal housing on a wide variety of reciprocating hydraulic
Manufactured in a versatile elastomerproofed fabric, these rings provide an
effective wiping action whilst being tough and resistant to the wear encountered in
• Effective wiping action in abrasive media.
• Tough rubberised fabric construction.
• Hardwearing for long working life.
• Extensive standard range.
Heavy-duty wiping operations on a wide range of reciprocating plant and equipment.
• Temperature range (standard materials): -35°C to +120°C (-31°F to +248°F).
• Non-standard materials can increase the temperature range. Please consult our Technical Support Team.
Materials of construction
Standard material: cotton fabric proofed with nitrile (NBR) rubber.
Special materials: include cotton fabric proofed with fluorocarbon (FKM); and
Standard materials are suitable for use with most mineral based hydraulic fluids,
and most fire-resistant fluids of the water/ oil emulsion or water/glycol types at
temperatures up to 120°C (248°F). They also resist air, water, and most lubricating
oils and greases.