四氟铜粉导向带-James walker Lionsele B1 bearing strip
Lionsele B1 is our bearing strip with a very low coefficient of friction for high
speed duties. This tape-type bearing material is used within a hydraulic system when relative movement needs to be accommodated between two metallic surfaces.
This plain rectangular strip of bronzeloaded PTFE provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use alternative to traditional materials such as phosphor bronze or lead.
• Self-lubricating to provide low dynamic and breakout friction.
• Suitable for high speed applications.
• High fatigue strength for long service life and reduced downtime.
• Dampens mechanical vibrations.
• Versatile and easy to assemble.
Often used in conjunction with compacttype piston head seals in hydraulic systems to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and other problems associated with offset pistons.
• Maximum bearing stress at RT (static duty): 25MPa (3626psi).
• Maximum bearing stress at RT (dynamic duty): 12MPa (1740psi).
• Temperature range: -60°C to +150°C (-76°F to +302°F); or +200°C (+392°F) with severely restricted load carrying capacity on dynamic duties.
• Maximum recommended relative
velocity: 5.0m/s (984fpm).
Materials of construction
Tape thickness varies according to tape width. Note that thin strip dissipates heat
more efficiently and therefore the thermal expansion will be less.
Bearing strip cutting
The standard type of cut is 45° scarf split. Other types of cut are available.