5型特康AQ封-Turcon AQ-seal 5
The AQ-Seal 5 is a patented development of the proven standard Turcon AQ-Seal.
The seal profile of the Turcon ring has been redesigned on both the dynamic and static sealing surfaces. Two O—Rings are used to energize the seal instead of one.
The Turcon AQ-Seal 5 is the recommended sealing element for double acting pistons of accumulators and positioning and holding cylinders for:
- Machine tools
- Rolling mills
- Heavy duty suspension cylinders
It is particularly recommended for heavy duty and large diameter applications.
Pressure: 8,700 psi (60 MPa)
Velocity: Up to 10 ft/s (3 m/s)
Temperature: -22°F to +392°F (-30°C to +200°C) (depending on O—Ring and
X-ring Seal material) (For applications at low temperatures below -22°F (-30°C), please contact us).
Media: For all common hydraulic fluids,
including bio-oils and gases
- High sealing effect in applications requiring media
separation, e.g. fluid/fluid or fluid/gas
- Double security through the combination of low-friction
special materials with elastomer seals
- Low gas permeation rate
- Higher pressure application, higher sliding speed
compared to the AQ-Seal
- Outstanding sliding properties, no stick-slip effect