Walle sealing AQ-Seal is a double-acting seal consisting of a seal ring of high-grade modified Turcon material, an X-ring Seal and an O—Ring as an energizing element. Walle sealing seal ring and the X-ring Seal together assume the dynamic sealing function while the O—Ring performs the static sealing function.
Walle sealing AQ-Seal is the recommended sealing element for double-acting pistons of accumulators and positioning and holding cylinders for:
- Machine tools
- Heavy duty suspension cylinders
pressure: 5,800 psi (40 MPa)
Velocity: Up to 6.5 ft/s (2 m/s)
Temperature: -49°F to +392°F (-45°C to +200°C) (depending on O—Ring and
X-ring Seal material)
(For applications at low temperatures
below -22°F (-30°C), please contact us).
Media: For all common hydraulic fluids,
including bio-oils and gases
- High sealing effect in applications requiring media separation, e.g. fluid/fluid or fluid/gas
- Double security through the combination of low-friction special materials with elastomer seals
- Simple groove design, small installation space, interchangeable with Turcon Glyd Ring, Turcon Glyd
Ring T and Turcon Stepseal K installation according to ISO 7425/1
- Outstanding sliding properties, no stick-slip effect.