V型特康斯特封-Turcon stepseal V
Stepseal V is a new generation primary seal designed for use in seal systems. In rod seal systems, Stepseal V is preferably used together with a secondary seal from the range of Turcon and Zurcon rod seals, or with only a double-acting Excluder or Scraper.
Applied as a piston seal, Stepseal V is used with a double-acting seal from the Turcon range of piston seals.
Under extreme performance requirements Stepseal V offers improved leakage control, extended service life and increased reliability.
High static and dynamic sealing effect
Very good extrusion resistance, to suit wide hardware clearances
Low friction , increasing performance and working life
Patented hydrostatic pressure-relief channel
- Primary seal with hydrostatic ventilation
- Check valve function
- Hydrodynamic back-pumping
- Stabilised position in the groove
- Fits existing Turcon Stepseal groove
- Available for ISO 7425/2 groove
- Prolonged seal life
- Increased leakage control