Z8系列气动密封件-Parker Z8 type Pneumatic Seals - Mechanical Seal
Parker - Z8 (PUR) PNEUMATIC PISTON SEAL
Parker Z8 type Pneumatic Seals - Mechanical Seal
The profile Z8 (NBR) cylinder seal is a single-acting lip seal for pistons in pneumatic cylinders and valves. It requires small housing dimensions. The standard series of profile Z8 conforms to the cylinder diameters of ISO 3320 and CETOP RP 52 P, RP 43 P and RP 53 P.
· Good sealing performance in smallest installation grooves.
· Smooth running due to optimized sealing lip geometry retaining the lubrication film in conjunction with our SFR® elastomer compound tried and proven in pneumatics.
· Low static and dynamic friction due to smallest possible sections.
· Pressure relief grooves at the outer diameter ensure optimal function for flow-controlled exhaust air.
· For use in dry and oil-free air.
· Suitable for plastic pistons due to special design of the static sealing area.
· High functional reliability due to lip seal design.
· Easy assembly in the seal grooves.
· Also suitable for cylinders with cushioning.
Range of Application:
Working pressure max. 16 bar
Working temperature -20 / +80 °C
Surface speed max. 1,0 m/s