氯丁橡胶密封圈-Chloroprene Rubber CR Seals-CR Rubber seals
Chloroprene Rubber (CR)
Chloroprene was the first synthetic rubber developed commercially
and exhibits generally good ozone, aging and
chemical resistance. It has good mechanical properties over
a wide temperature range.
• Up to approximately 121°C (250°F).
• Down to approximately -40°C (-40°F).
• Paraffin base mineral oil with low DPI, e.g. ASTM oil
• Silicone oil and grease.
• Water and water solvents at low temperatures.
• Carbon dioxide
• Improved ozone, weathering and aging resistance compared
• Naphthalene based mineral oil (IRM 902 and IRM 903
• Low molecular aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane,
• Glycol based brake fluids.
Not compatible with:
• Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene).
• Chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene).
• Polar solvents (ketones, esters, ethers, acetones).