丁基橡胶密封圈-Butyl Rubber IIR O Ring Seals
Butyl Rubber (IIR)
Butyl (isobutylene, isoprene rubber, IIR) is produced by
many companies in different types and varies widely in
isoprene content. Isoprene is necessary for proper vulcanization.
Butyl has a very low permeability rate and good
• Up to approximately 121°C (250°F).
• Down to approximately -59°C (-75°F ).
• Hot water and steam up to 121°C (250°F).
• Brake fluids with glycol base.
• Many acids (see Fluid Compatibility Tables in Section
• Salt solutions.
• Polar solvents, e.g. alcohols, ketones and esters.
• Poly-glycol based hydraulic fluids (HFC fluids) and
phosphate-ester bases (HFD-R fluids).
• Silicone oil and grease.
• Ozone, aging and weather resistant.
Not compatible with:
• Mineral oil and grease.
• Chlorinated hydrocarbons.