J型防尘密封圈-Parker - AT SINGLE-ACTING WIPER
The function of wiper rings is to prevent dust, dirt, grains of sand and metal swarf from penetrating into axially moving rods and plungers. Thus the development of scratches is largely prevented, guiding elements and seals are protected and the working life of the sealing system is extended.
Profile AT consists of a PTFE wiper ring and an elastomer O-Ring as a preloading element.
The material combination of the slipper ring (PTFE) and the O-Ring (elastomer) makes this product suitable for a wide range of applications, especially for aggressive media and/or high temperatures. Multiple compounds can alternatively be selected according to the individual application profile.
• Excellent wear resistance.
• Minimal break-away and dynamic friction and no stick-slip tendency ensures uniform motion even at low speeds.
• Good energy efficiency due to low friction.
• High temperature resistance assured by suitable O-ring compound selection.
• Adaptable to nearly all media thanks to high chemical resistance of the sealing ring and large O-ring compound selection.
• Dimensions according to DIN ISO 6195, Type D.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• Available in diameters from 4 to 3000 mm.
• Additional sizes of machined products available on short notice.