派克OR型格莱旋转密封圈-Parker OR ROTARY SEALING SET
The rotary sealing set profile OR consists of a wear-resistant and low-friction Polon® (PTFE) sealing ring and an energizing NBR O-Ring.
It is suitable mainly for applications where the pressure alternates from one side of the seal to the other, such as pivots for rotating track rings, swivel joints, hose reels, and in machine tool hydraulics.
Considering the special working conditions, the rotary sealing set profile OR is equipped with one or two circumferential lubricating grooves.
· Short assembled length.
· Minimal break-out and dynamic slide friction. Therefore no stick-slip. Steady movement is guaranteed even at low velocities.
· Low wear.
· High extrusion resistance.
· High temperature resistance.
· Compatibility with nearly all media due to the high chemical resistance of the rod sealing ring, and a wide selection of O-ring compounds.
· Available in diameters up to 2500 mm.
Range of Application:
Working pressure max. 300 bar
Working temperature -30 / +100 °C
Surface speed max. 1,0 m/s