Parker派克CP型活塞密封-Parker - CP PISTON SEALING SET
Parker - CP PISTON SEALING SET
Parker - CP DOUBLE-ACTING PISTON SEAL
CP Profile PTFE Piston Cap Seals
The Parker CP profile is a cap seal with anti-extrusion, low friction, and low wear features. The CP profile is a bi-directional piston seal for use in low to medium duty applications. The CP profile retrofits into an O-ring groove sized for a standard size Parker O-ring without modification. There are three CP profiles to match the groove width for a single O-ring, O-ring with one back up, or an O-ring with two back up rings. Because of the unique design of the filled PTFE cap, the CP profile offers long wear, low friction and anti-extrusion.
Cap: 0401 40% bronze filled PTFE
Energizer: 70A Nitrile
Alternate Materials: For applications that may require an alternate material, see Catalog EPS 5360, or please contact your local Parker EPS representative.
Availability: 0.250" to 16" bore diameter.
The double-acting profile CP Caveseal® piston sealing set consists of a PTFE piston sealing ring and an elastomer O-Ring as a preloading element.
Profile sealing set is appropriate for dynamic applications as an alternative to an O-Ring in situations where sealing performance and friction have to be optimized.
The material combination of the slipper ring (PTFE) and the O-Ring (elastomer) makes this product suitable for a wide range of applications, especially for aggressive media and/or high temperatures. Multiple compounds can alternatively be selected according to the individual application profile.
• Good sealing performance in extremely small assembly conditions.
• Excellent wear resistance.
• Minimal break-away and dynamic friction and no stick-slip tendency ensures uniform motion even at low speeds.
• Good energy efficiency due to low friction.
• Assembly on one-part piston is possible.
• High temperature resistance assured by suitable O-ring compound selection.
• Adaptable to nearly all media thanks to high chemical resistance of the sealing ring and large O-ring compound selection.
• Short axial assembly length.
• Short radial assembly depth.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• Available in diameters from 4 to 3000 mm.
• Can be used in existing O-ring grooves.
• Additional sizes of machined products available on short notice.
Range of application:
The CP profile range has been designed exclusively to replace standard
O-rings. For dynamic applications we recommend our OA (pneumatics) or
OE (hydraulics) profile ranges.